Want to boost your career?
Need a new career?
Try the Microsoft Office
3 Day Boot Camp. Success is just a phone call away!
April 11 - 13
May 2 - 4
May 23 - 25
June 13 - 15
July 11 - 13
Call for Office 2010
*Office 2013, and 2016 look almost identical. Boot Camp can be geared to either version.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Training materials (yours to keep)
5 Certificates of completion
Instruction from a Microsoft Certified Expert who knows how to teach.
Prices and Registration
Lisa McCalpin is your Microsoft Office Training Lady. A valuable resource for Microsoft Office training and desk-side support! Certified, qualified, experienced. Beginner - advanced.
For over 24 years, Lisa has trained thousands of students. Whether it is individuals needing new skills to apply for a job, small business owners who want to work more efficiently, or companies with hundreds of students to train, Lisa can meet the unique needs of each client, and offer a variety of training methods.
- Microsoft Certified Expert in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access
- Microsoft Authorized Instructor
- Over 24 years of Microsoft training experience (individual and classroom)
- Over 27 years of document, presentation and spreadsheet production experience
- 24 years of Microsoft Access database development
- Single or multiple-day classes
- Private training
- Small classes
- Individual attention
- On-site software training
- Desk-side support/consulting
- Training for your Microsoft Office Specialist certification
- Secretarial/administrative training
- Document and presentation production
- Database development
Special Topics Classes
Microsoft Excel Advanced Analyzing Data
Have some knowledge of Excel? Need to retrieve meaningful data and/or summarize data in your spreadsheets? Then this class is for you! details
Microsoft Word Long Documents
This is a great class for anyone constructing documents that need a table of contents, headers and footers, page numbers, indexes, citations, tracking changes, etc... details
Classes can be geared for Office 2010, 2013 and 2016.
Top Ten Interview Questions and How to Answer Them.
Job Search Advice - What to Wear, Email Etiquette and More!
How to Handle Career Gaps in Your Resume.
Ten Things Recruiters Won't Tell You.